Types of logins
There are two types of logins for QSRsoft that general managers will have:
- McDonalds single sign on with eID
- QSRsoft account that is linked to the GM's Iron Arch email.
The eID login can only see the GM's restaurant.
The QSRsoft login allows the GM to view any restaurant's numbers that are in the same district as their own.
Logging into QSRsoft
- In a web browser navigate to myqsrsoft.com/login
- The login page will be displayed. You will be able to login to QSRsoft with either login.
SSO withMcDonalds EID
- Click the blue "Login with McD eID" button
- The usual McDonalds login page will display. Login with your eID.
- From there you will be logged into the QSRsoft.
NOTE: Remember that logging in this way you will only be able to view your restaurant. If you wish to view other restaurants, follow the QSRsoft account login method below.
QSRsoft Account Login
- Verify that you have your temporary login that was email to you.
The email comes from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don't see the email check your spam folder first then send a request for your login credentials to the technology team.
- On the login page type your email in the Email field and temporary password that is in the email in the Password field
- Once logged in you will be forced to change your password. Be sure to note your password.
- You will be logged in and can view your restaurant as well as others that reside in your district.