Symptoms: The Epson printer won't open or close. The blade appears to be stuck and won't move.
Move the blade
- Grab a flat head screw driver
- Place the screw driver on the front notch and move the screwdriver upward.
- With the side panel slightly bent use your hand to pull off the front cover.
- With the cover off. Use the screwdriver to turn the small black gear seen in the picture upwards
- The blade will be back into place. Verify that the printer will now open or close.
Escalate to your OTP 2+
If you cannot get the blade to move escalate to your OTP 2+ or the tech team if there is no OTP 2+ in your restaurant.